Flood Insurance

A homeowners policy does not protect you if your property is damaged by a flood. If your property is drawn into a flood zone, it is a smart idea to purchase flood insurance from the to protect yourself financially in case of flooding. 

Flood insurance protects two types of insurable property:

  • Building Coverage
  • Contents coverage. 

Building Coverage

  • Insured building and its foundation
  • Electrical and plumbing system
  • Central air conditioning equipment, furnaces, and water heaters
  • Large Kitchen appliances
  • Permanantly installed carpet

Contents Coverage (Valued at Acutal Cash Value): 

  • Clothing, furniture, and electronic equipment
  • Home furnishings such as curtains, furniture, and carpeting not included in building coverage. 
  • Portable appliances such as window air conditioners and microwaves
  • Washing Machines/ Drying Machines

Call us for a quote today and get the coverage that is right for you!

(610) 966-4598

Jennifer Green
Personal Lines Agent
Gretta McDermott
Account Executive